Thursday 27 August 2009

Chocolate Moon

I have just finished abook called 'Chocolate Moon'. The book was written by Mary Arrigan. The book was part of the quick read collection.

The text was easy to read and understand. Adventure stories always get me hooked and believe me this was no exception. I enjoyed the book very much.

The story was about chris and his family. The main characters were chris and his grandmother who had Alzheimers. Chris's mother and father put his grandmother in a home. Chris hated going to see her with them as she would never speak. Chris decided that he would go and visit gran every Wednesday without his parents, he knew that she would talk to him when he was on his own. Gran always went on about a chocolate moon and going hometo find it. Chris decided to take gran on an adventure, he wantedto take gran home to get herchocolate moon. Where ever that may be?

I gave this book top marks, it was fantastic. I would recommendthis book to anyone. Happy endings always make fantastic reading. Enjoy this one, i did.

 

No comments: