Wednesday 1 June 2011

Remind Me Again Why I Need A Man

I have recently read a book called 'Remind Me Again Why I Need A Man'. The book was written by Claudia Carroll. The book was a romance novel and it was a fantastic book to read. One that i would recommend reading to anyone.

The book had text that was easy to read and understand. The book had a storyline that had me hooked from the very first page. I was unable to put the book down, it was a fantastic story which i would recommend to anyone.

The book was all about Amelia Lockwood. Amelia had always wanted to get married and have the big white wedding with the Vera Wang dress and accessories. At the age of 30 Amelia found herself with a glamourous television career and many fabulous friends, but to Amelia's utter annoyance she was still unmarried. As the story goes on you learn more and more about all the things that Amelia had done to try and find herself a husband. When Amelia discovered a course that promised that she would be married by the end of the year she jumped at the chance to enrol. Amelia during the course had to find, contact and met up with all her ex boyfriends and try and find out where the relationship had went wrong. Amelia after goingh through heartache and terror managed to contact each one of her ex boyfriends. With total surprising results Amelia discovered what and where she had gone wrong. With all the revealations was Amelia able to put everything together and manage to find herself a husbanmd. I would suggest that you read the book and find out, i think that you may just be a little surprised. I know that i was.

I would give this book a rating of five. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

No comments: